It's hard to separate this trial from his history of trials:
- 13 years ago, on October 3, 1995, O. J. Simpson was found "not guilty" on the murder of his separated wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman.
- On February 5, 1997, a civil jury found O. J. Simpson "liable" for the wrongful death of and battery against Goldman and Brown. O. J. Simpson was ordered to pay $33,500,000.00 in damages.
- On Friday, October 3, 2008, O. J. Simpson was found "guilty" by a Las Vegas (Clark County) jury for kidnapping and armed robbery.
What's your reaction to the latest verdict?
- A (belated) justice served?
- He was setup by those against him?
It looks like the race issue is still lingering on peoples minds whenever we talk about O.J.